We’re approaching the most magical time of the year. Tis’ the season to relax at home with family and friends and so Fine & Country is giving away an Amazon Tech Bundle to spread the Christmas cheer and make your holiday season more merry and bright.
The bundle includes a Fire HD8 Fire Tablet, Echo Dot & an Echo Show 5.
Our winner will receive their goodies just in time for Christmas Day. To enter, read our instructions below…
How to enter
On Facebook – Like the Fine & Country Rugby Facebook page, share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND tag a friend in the comments below.
The closing date for entries is on Friday 20th December 2019 at 12noon and the winner will be contacted that day.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Christmas Tech Bundle Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition. To participate, you need to;
a. Like our like our page on Facebook.
b. Share the competition post on Facebook.
c. Tag a friend in the comment section below the competition post.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen by representatives from Fine & Country.
8. The winner will be announced on 20th December 2019 via the Fine & Country Facebook page. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook.
9. The overall winner will win an Amazon Tech Bundle to include Dot, Fire HD8 Tablet and Echo Show 5. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country of 5 Regent Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2PE
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. This competition is not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
20. These terms and conditions incorporate Fine & Country’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Rugby
Tel: 01788 820062 Email: email@example.com